Monday, February 13, 2012

All I Want For Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is almost here! 
Its a day for lovers and I married a man who hates holidays. Bah-humbug to him!
I love holidays and even though he gripes each time I buy him something, its my way of stepping away from our every day lives just to remind him that I love him. And I'm not one of those women who want to much on that day. I don't want diamonds and tons of money spent.

Here is a list of things that I want for Valentine's Day, so I can feel like I'm his number one still.


A nice long hug without any interruptions.


Maybe a little help with my daily chores.


Chocolate! Sorry, there is no running away from that one.


And of course, I want to hear these words. Perhaps during that nice long hug.

See, I'm simple to please. I didn't even ask for any expensive flowers.
What do you want for Valentine's Day from your sweetie?

See ya next Monday!
Lacey


4 comments:

  1. Very Sweet:) I like a nice, long hug too. It always feels so cozy.

    Happy Heart Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My list is almost exactly like yours, Lacey. Simple and from the heart. Happy Valentine's Day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! The perfect kind of romance. We always make home made cards or gifts, simple and like Pepper says, from the heart. Hope Cupid is good to you all ladies x xx

    ReplyDelete